Published February 1994 and consisted of twenty eight pages.
- Three major steel coasters being built in the UK.
- Construction report on Shockwave (Drayton Manor), The Big One (BPB), Nemesis (Alton Towers) & Batman (Six Flags Magic Mountain Mountain).
- Half a page of Park Remark.
- Jean-Marc talks to Christan Slater about the film True Romance.
- Comments on the “Pepsi Max – The Big One” name.
- Cedar Point announces Raptor, the biggest B&M Inverter.
- IAAPA Expo report.
- Busch Gardens Tampa’s Kumba report.
- Two and a half pages of News.